Re: m68k packages lagging -- manual uploads?

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 04:56:01PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> I think we will just have to wait, once everybody has uploaded packages for
> the C++ transition, the gnome transition, and every other transition, plus
> two new uploads for packaging bugs introduced by the previous uploads,
> things will settle down again.

Oh well....

> > It would be nice, when the existing buildds would be brought back online,
> > such as akire and zot (although zot is not the speediest). Christian
> > Steigies added a new 66 MHz 060 (garkin) buildd lately, but that suffers
> > from some problems (having only a serial link f.e.).
> garkin has no problems (unless building postgresql), thank you very much.

Slip connection is not a drawback when building (well, downloading)?

> But then, wasn't m68k reduced to second class recently?

It's still only a proposal, not a fact, afaik...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc