gutenbrowser trigger ICE on m68k - known issue?

When compiling gutenbrowser on m68k for debian, it triggered an
internal compiler error.  Is the issue on
<URL:http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=gutenbrowser> a known
issue?

  g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O3 -funroll-loops -g -I/usr/include/qt3
    -I. -o CConfigFile.o CConfigFile.cpp
  CConfigFile.cpp: In member function 'void
    CConfigFile::setGroup(const QString&)':
  CConfigFile.cpp:50: internal compiler error: in
    get_avail_load_store_reg, at postreload-gcse.c:953
  Please submit a full bug report,
  See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
  For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions,
  see <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.0/README.Bugs>.
  make[1]: *** [CConfigFile.o] Error 1

Are anyone here able to submit a full report with the preprocessed
source included?  I do not have access to any m68k machine, so I can't
myself. :/