fftw3 and long double

Hola,

I have been trying to compile fftw3 with gcc-4.0 on crest, and sorted
out some of the previous problems. The build went well with -O2 for the
2 first runs, float and double modes, but failed with an ICE when trying
to build the long double mode. (more info on this in #323426)

Now i wonder what should i do: drop the long double mode, upload it this
way, or wait for someone to look at it? I gather that there is few
interest in doing ffts of long doubles on m68k, but fixing that ICE
would probably help other packages.

Cheers, piem