Re: linux-image-2.6.12 (previously know as kernel-image)

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:16:27PM +0200, Peter wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 12:46:26PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have built some 2.6.12 image for m68k, I hope some people would like to
> > try them:
> > http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/
>
> I just tried a kernel dated August 13th on my Performa 460, with mixed results.
> It booted, with kernel errors, and the keyboard remained unresponsive, but logging
> in through ssh was no problem.

Sounds a lot like my Quadra840AV, I have the same problems with hwclock and
the keyboard, I could type a few chars though. However, it has been running
fine for 5 days already.

Thanks for testing, do you have any patches to make the keyboard work?
Christian