Re: linux-image-2.6.12 (previously know as kernel-image)

Christian T. Steigies píše v St 10. 08. 2005 v 11:24 +0200:
> Anybody testing this on an Atari, Q40 or any of the other subarches?

I would love to but I kinda killed my Falcon last Sunday. After spending
enormous time by installing sarge on aranym I decided to try it on real
hardware but needed to add a second harddrive first. But I something
messed up there and my lovely Falcon040 doesn't want to boot now - but I
am working on fixing that.

Petr