Fwd: Re: This may interest you

This is a forwarded message
From: websmartid
To: websmartid@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, December 2, 2005, 9:45:28 AM
Subject: This may interest you
===8

http://www.iamagel.com/my/signup_country.asp

Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 6:23:06 AM, you wrote:
Frankie> Hi
Frankie> Could you please send me a webpage so I can enroll
Frankie> Thank you.
Frankie> Frankie

Mark> Frankie, go to one of our sites:
Mark> http://www.agelt.com
Mark> If you are serious, and want to take a position, I can show you
Mark> how at no risk, except 35.00 for the distributor kit. You can
Mark> lock in a extremely valuable position which I have reserved and
Mark> be in the top on the organization. Only if you are serious.
Mark> Mark
===8