Re: D-I etch daily builds (and beta1)

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 05:34:17PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:

> The daily builds for etch CDs are failing [1] because amiboot is not
> available in the official builds [2].
>
> We suspect this is because of a missing build dependency for d-i on the
> amiboot package.
> I this correct? Did you just forget it, or is there some other reason
> (like licence)?

I just plain forgot to add it to d-i because it sat it new for a while.
I'll fix that now.

> Will the config/m68k/tools.cfg file "just work" if the dependency is
> added, or does something need to be changed there?

Just works.

> I'm afraid it is probably too late to get amiboot included in the beta1,

That's okay.

> but we will make sure that the CD builds do not fail because of that.

Thanks.

I'm investigating main-menu weirdness that probably means main-menu will
at least need to be binNMU'd for m68k to work on either the beta or the
dailies. :-(

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>