Debian on Amiga 1200

Greetings!

I have installed the Debian-68k Distribution on my Amiga 1200. The Installation procedure including the partitioning works very fine without any errors.

After installing and rebooting the system, I want to start the Linux-System with Amiboot 5.6. I have tried lots of different commands with the Amiboot-Loader
(like this one: amiboot-5.6 -k linuxamiga root=/dev/hdb1), but he didn’t find the Kernel file. Some people told me other names for the Kernel and I have tried them, but it doesn’t work.

The Linux-System is installed on my Harddisk on the secondary IDE-Channel. But what is the name for the Kernel to start it?

Please help or give me a short tip for my problem.

Regards!

Sascha