Amiga and Sarge: any hope to have X working?

Hi people, please tell me if I should try harder or give up.

I have an A4000 with 060, 112 megs of ram, and a CV3D, so I tought it was
reasonable to install debian...

After many hours ;) and just a couple of CDs (3.1_1 and 2) I have a working
system, but I can't start X, I get many errors regarding symbols in the
"fbdev_drv.o".

I'm using kernel 2.4.27-amiga as found on the first CD. I guess the
"fbdev" (as set in XF86Config-4) is missing from that kernel...

Regards.
Emiliano