Re: linux-image-2.6.12 (previously know as kernel-image)

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 11:24:13AM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

I just recently got some installation CDROMs from Abexia that I hoped to
try on my Amiga 2000HD.  However, it only boots on DF0: (and the hard
drive if it would spin up).  How can I get the machine to boot from the
CDROM drive?  Can m68k Debian install on a SCSI drive?

I managed to get to the boot screen by holding both mouse keys while
powering up.  Unfortunately, it doesn't see the CDROM drive as a boot
device!  (I've been looking thru my manuals and Amiga 3.1 installation
floppies for a way to boot off the CDROM drive.  That's how I found the
quick boot screen on power up.)

Thank you for any tips and stuff that I've probably missed or forgotten!

(Mr.) Gayle Lee Fairless