Re: missing evolution-data-server build on m68k (zot)

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 04:10:58PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> buildd.debian.org lists evolution-data-server as building on m68k since Mar
> 16:
>
>   gnome/evolution-data-server_1.0.4-1: Building by buildd_m68k-zot [optional:out-of-date]
>     Previous state was Needs-Build until 2005 Mar 16 07:50:57

Would've helped had you sent this to m68k-build instead of the other
list :-)

> Can someone here verify if this package is still building (unlikely, since
> zot has picked up more packages for building since then), and give it back
> if not?

It wasn't. It never did, there was a network problem at the time the
build was attempted; it occurred somewhere between when buildd took the
package for building and when sbuild tried to download the source.

It's been built by kullervo in the mean time, though -- I assume someone
else took care of it.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks