Re: Can someone please check why Therion is not uploaded from the buildd?

Wookey wrote:
> According to http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=therion
>
> therion built OK on m68k but is still 'out of date'. I think this means that
> it hasn't been signed and uploaded from the buildd.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Your package has been listed as 'Uploaded' since the 18th
so there was miscommunication, usually upload or key
problems I think.

Mattias, several of your packages ( and mine ) seem to
be lost according to the Uploaded list at
http://crest.debian.org.  If they're still around would
you upload again please or if not, give them back?

Thanks.

Rick