Re: please rebuild lablgtkmathview on m68k

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 10:27:07AM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> 1st: the address of the debian-m68k mailing is debian-68k@d.o

Oops, thanks for the Cc:.

> 2nd: this question should be asked on the m68k-build mailinglist

I'm unable to find the list you mention on lists.debian.org. On the
"port" section I see debian-68k, as you pointed out, with tagline
"Debian port to m68k", but no mention of m68k-build (nor 68k-build). On
the "developers" section of lists.debian.org I see debian-autobuild, but
it's marked as "[dead list]".  From you Cc: I've just discovered that
m68k-build is a list hosted by nocrew.org, but how am I supposed to know
its existence?

> 3rd: at least on my machine dh_make comes in the package dh-make, not
> debhelper,are you sure the build-depends are ok?

typo, I meant "dh_clean" as you can see from the latest build log of
lablgtkmathview available here:

  http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=lablgtkmathview&ver=0.5.1-4&arch=m68k&stamp=1074892773&file=log&as=raw

> 4th, ok, so I've counted four errors, if you fix them (what exactly

Thanks for your kindness.

Cheers.

PS in the meantime someone, I don't know if you or someone else, just
   triggered the rebuilt of lablgtkmathview (which failed this time for
   some not yet fullfilled dependencies). Thanks.