Från: Tomy Alarie [mailto:tomyalarie@hotmail.com]
Skickat: den 20 februari 2004 00:13
Till: linux-mac68k@mac.linux-m68k.org; debian-68k@lists.debian.org;
linux-mac68k@lists.purplehat.net
Ämne: Quadra 650 : Big problem

For weeks i'm trying to install debian 3.0r2 on my quadra 650, i'm not able.
At the end of the base-config process, when it copies the files, my mac just
halts. Why ? Is there anyone who has a clue ? I did successfully installed
potato before, but now i want woody.

Thanks

---------
e6e9fe46b17fa16d9a250d4189e8f0cd