Re: ADB via Power Manager (PowerBook)

[NOTE: Please follow-up to linux-m68k or linux-mac68k.]

The PB 160 and PB 180 use "PMUv1" ADB, which (as I recall) was working
for a while, although I don't remember which kernel series (2.2.x or
2.4.x).

I don't believe the "PMUv2" ADB has ever worked, which is found on the
PB 190, PB 520 and all of the Duos.

BTW, if you're going to build your own kernels, I would recommend
grabbing them from the linux-m68k CVS repository.  Details here:

  http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/

Dave