losing concentration

How is life?

Hello Doctor

a ask u about my strange illness of losing concentration an hour before i sleep.

Doctor, i cannot ever understand whats going on in a simple movie? i can understand what i am reading? Though i can general discussions happening in the family.

I wanna tell u that i was the patient of pschezpharenia(not exact vocabulary) seven year ago.

I do smoke one cigratte daily and two pegs of whisky weekly.

So doctor plz tell me what this problem is?

Is this a temporary problem or permanat one?

Is this problem curable through medicines?

What precautions i have to take to avoid this problem?

Do you Yahoo!?