video modes ocs_ecs_aga.txt

Hello,

I'm trying to get Linux-m68k to boot up in the ntsc-lace video mode
using the information in the ocs_ecs_aga.txt and more recently, the
kernel-options.txt in the kernel source tree for m68k.

So far I have been unsuccessful.  I'd appreciate what I would need to
put on the command line for a video= option which makes this work.

Note that this machine has a 1M agnus and a ocs denise chip.

I have a de-interlacer card in this machine and I would like to take
advantage of the increased resolution.

Thanks,

--Lance