Kernel 2.6.9 on Amiga

Hello,

I give a try to the last kernel (2.6.9) downloaded yesterday from cvs.
The kernel compile OK on my A2000/060, after the compile night the
kernel boots, all systems seems to work, the net connections are OK, the
system runs at least one hour without problems. Login through telnet or
ssh is OK.

Only one thing is not OK : the keyboard.
the first hit on a key make a kernel panic, the system becomes unusable
each subsequent hit on the keyboard gives a new panic.
No traces in the log files, the only thing I can note (the stack trace
is displayed too speedly) is that the keyboard driver is the origin of
the panic.

Is there a mean to obtain better debug informations ?

Regards

--
Storm66 <storm66@club-internet.fr>
N/A