Re: Please requeue atlas3

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 04:14:27PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 08:54:41AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 02:24:56PM -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:
> > > Greetings!  I'm assuming this is now the 'right' list for this request
> > > from the following:
> > Well the fact of the matter is that the m68k buildd folks hang out at
> > m68k-build@nocrew.org, while only a few of them read this list.
>
> http://mailman.nocrew.org/cgi-bin/mailman/roster/m68k-build
> Some of the buildd folks regularly get unsubscribed from the list because of
> the spam problem.

Looks like all of the active buildd people are there, what's your
point?

Mine is that most of them aren't subscribed here and aren't looking for
buildd messages here. This is supposed to be a user list.

I read m68k-build at a higher priority than this list because that is
where I expect to see buildd-related stuff. Since I do a fair amount of
the requeues and such, that should be relevant.

As for the spam, I rarely see it so it doesn't effect me.

<stephen@marenka.net>