Re: Xf86 and fbdev, unresolved symbol

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Sarah wrote:

Now all I have to do is find a network card. :)

As I do, X over PPP is pretty slow. Forget about the graphic speed, you're waiting on the connection here.

I'm still a bit curious however if the version going into Sarge works on the Amiga 4000/040. I would hope the release does not happen until "everything" works on a default install on an Amiga with no additional graphics card. Otherwise the developers should revert in their choice of version to one that does work for the Amiga.

Matthew P. Cummings
1974 Cessna 150L N10667
Moberly, MO (MBY)