Re: atari-bootstrap changes finished

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:05:10PM +0200, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> - new bootstrap works with FastRAM on Centurbo2 and Afterburner040 cards
> properly.

Works on my Falcon, sorry no mem or powersupply yet to get the CT60 going.
The 2.4.27 kernel works as well, entering lowmem mode in the installer.

My only comment would be, that you might want to add a linebreak in the
copyright line, in case you added something after Andreas Schwab, I get a
spurious k there (from Stehlik?). Yup, you did, does that count as a buffer
overflow or is TOS just overwriting the last char on a 80 char screen?

I dropped your ataboot in:
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/misc/

Thanks,
Christian