From: geert@sonycom.com [mailto:geert@sonycom.com] On Behalf Of Geert
Uytterhoeven
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 6:07 PM
To: Harishchandra Rao Tiruvuri (WT01 - TELECOM & INTER-NETWORKING
SOLUTIONS)
Cc: Richard Zidlicky; Debian GNU/Linux m68k
Subject: RE: siginfo_t structure is not filled in the signal handler

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 harishchandra.rao@wipro.com wrote:
> I will try with the 2.4 kernel. I'm a little new to this - where can I
> get a downloadable the 2.4 kernel image for the M68K ? I've looked at
> the debian and linux-68k websites and cannot find any links for
> downloading a kernel image.

apt-get install kernel-image-2.4.24 or something like that?

Or compile your own kernel from the sources in Linux/m68k CVS:

    http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

geert@linux-m68k.org

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker.
But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something
like that.
							    -- Linus
Torvalds