Re: Call for m68k/atari debian-installer testers

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 06:32:24PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> How much RAM can you fit in a Sun-3? Debian-Installer needs quite some RAM
> these days...

We've had a successful test at 24MB. I'm rather hoping some changes I
have planned will drop that to 16MB, without changing the form of d-i.
After that, we'll have to get a bit more radical. I'd like to see how
low we can go, but don't plan on any of that for sarge.

<stephen@marenka.net>