Re: Help needed: Build of qbrew hasn't been attempted on m68k

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 01:55:25PM +0100, Tobias Toedter wrote:

> one of my packages, namely qbrew, still isn't built on the m68k arch. I know
> that there's sometimes a backlog, so I didn't bother at first, but in the
> meantime I uploaded another package, which was built right away.
> Could you have a look at this issue and tell me what's wrong?

http://www.buildd.net/buildd/m68k_needs-build.txt

Your package is, uhm, in the upper half of the queue... ;)
Sadly, there are some huge build-time packages inbetween your package and
the queue top...
No need to say, that the backlog is raising...

BTW, please use the m68k porters list at m68k-build@nocrew.org the next
time. Debian-68k is a user related lsit. CC set.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/