kernel-image-2.4.25

Hi,
I uploaded kernel-images 2.4.25 for m68k. They now include, like the latest
2.2.25 and 2.4.24, the subarch name in the kernel name, as requested by the
d-i team, like: /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.25-amiga
Not only do you know now, if you have the right kernel-image installed, but
as an added benefit you can build your own kernel-image with the same
version without any patches (ie no need to set EXTRAVERSION), and have it
installed in parallel to the official kernel-image, since the modules
directory, config and System.map also include the subarch name. I hope these
are enough benefits for the few extra letters you have to type now.

I'd like to hear from somebody running X if the 2.4.25 images (once they are
installed) still work with XFree. On my Athlon, I have some weird problems
with 2.4.25, like X, or better gdm not working anymore, reboot hanging, etc.
I hope its just a strange thing on i386...

BTW no need to waste your time to test 2.4.x on a mac, still does not work
for me, but I do take patches. Works great on my Amiga though, but with a
broken video card (hint, hint), I am not running X anymore:
cts@aahz:~>uname -a
Linux aahz 2.4.25-amiga #1 Sat Mar 13 01:55:24 CET 2004 m68k unknown

Christian