Re: m68k debian-installer call for testers

Answers....

Yes i did try without extensions on the 2ci - however the 2ci also
failed to boot a standard debian image at a later test so that seems to
be a problem machine (again).

As far as the q950 is concerned I most definitely used the ramdisk_size
=20000 option. The 950 has no problem with the standard woody image. Now
both machines are unuseable for a week while I negotiate some more table
space ;) and have a holiday :) I will retest them when I return.

david