Re: gnome libraries on buildd systems

[note that the m68k porters' list is m68k-build@nocrew.org, not
debian-68k. Cc set.]

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 12:08:54PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> During the thrid attempt to build conglomerate-0.7.12-1
> there was this message:

>   libbonoboui2-dev: Depends: libbonoboui2-0 (= 2.4.3-1) but it is not going to be installed
>                     Depends: libgnomecanvas2-dev (>= 2.4.0) but it is not going to be installed
[...]
> Could somebody please make it possible that these build dependencies
> can be installed?

Should be the case by now. The reason is the recent X 4.3.0 upload which
broke the X-related library packages; and while this kind of breakage is
fairly common in the buildd area, this particular instance isn't, which
means that some of us got confused (I know I did), and replied to the
buildd log with the wrong command.

Since X has now been uploaded, however, things should be allright again.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."