Re: please rebuild lablgtkmathview on m68k

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 03:41:55PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Hi,
>   last time lablgtkmathview 0.5.1-4 was considered by m68k autobuilder
> is Fri 23 Jan 2004 16:19. Build process failed due to missing "dh_make"
> command (!), and yes debhelper is listed as dependency :)
>
> Could someone please trigger the rebuild of lablgtkmathview on m68k?

I've counted three errors, if you fix them, maybe.

1st: the address of the debian-m68k mailing is debian-68k@d.o
2nd: this question should be asked on the m68k-build mailinglist
3rd: at least on my machine dh_make comes in the package dh-make, not
debhelper,are you sure the build-depends are ok?
4th, ok, so I've counted four errors, if you fix them (what exactly was the
spanish inquisition about?) ...
why would an autobuilder need dh_make? The manpage says:
 dh_make - Debianize a regular source archive
You already did that with your package, or do you want the buildd to do
that?

I didn't check the actual package, so I might be wrong here...

Christian