Re: Please build mpg123 (non-free) on m68k.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 12:08:41AM +0100, Daniel Kobras wrote:
> Moi!
>
> As access to crest is still restricted, I'm looking for a kind soul to
> build a security update of the non-free mpg123 for woody on m68k. The
> signed sources for version 0.59r-13woody2 are available from
>
> deb-src http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/%7Ekobras/debian/ stable-security/

Doing this on arrakis. Note, however, that the m68k porters' mailinglist
is at m68k-build@nocrew.org, as documented on
<http://www.debian.org/ports/m68k>. Cc set.

> Please do not upload the binary package right away, but send it back to
> me instead.

Will do.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."