Re: New install on powerbook 540c

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 05:21:18PM -0500, Matt Polashek wrote:
> Brad-
>     There seem to be 3 different files associated with a ramdisk with this
> distro.... driver.bin, rescue.bin, and root.bin.  Which should I use?  Or
> are all three of these combined considered the ramdisk?

No, they are each separate. The driver.bin is needed by the installer,
but it will ask for it. The rescue.bin is normally used for the first
boot floppy. The one you need to tell Penguin to load as the ramdisk
should be root.bin. It's been a while since I've done it, tho.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com