Re: Someone needs to work on d-i for m68k if you want it in sarge

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 11:51, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> This is a heads up warning.
>
> m68k is currently in the *worst* shape of all the architectures for
> debian-installer, and appears to have nobody working on it.
>
> If you want m68k to release with sarge, someone has to start working on
> it.  :-/  Contact debian-boot to see what needs to be done.

OK, I'll bite.  What can I do to help?  How do I contact debian-boot?

I'd don't want to see m68k support disappear as debian is the only
distribution that support the architecture as far as I know.

--
Ray Knight <audilvr@speakeasy.org>