libdbi-perl and m68k problems
Could you please try to change the value 112 to 80 in t/03handle.t
and run "make test" to see if that solves the problem?
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Christian Hammers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@pobox.com>
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: Problems with dbi on m68k]
- From: Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@pobox.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:59:28 +0000
- Message-id: <20040115155928.GC30635@dansat.data-plan.com>
- In-reply-to: <20040115140457.GD21006@westend.com>
- References: <20040114083134.GB4365@westend.com> <20040114101018.GD49290@dansat.data-plan.com> <20040115140457.GD21006@westend.com>
On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 03:04:57PM +0100, Christian Hammers wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:10:18AM +0000, Tim Bunce wrote:
> > DBI 1.38 is also old. That problem was fixed in 1.39. And1.40
> > was released recently.
> 1.40 shows the same problem. I have no access to the machine, should I
> ask the admins to do something for you to track this error down?
I'd be intererested to know what the value of length($imp_data) was.
But I'll just change the test to do length($imp_data) > 80.
The failure is harmless - it probably just means the compiler used
packs the C structures more tightly than on other platforms.
> > > While trying to build the Debian packages of DBI, the autobuilder
> > > encountered the following error on the m68k architecture.
> > >
> > > Can you tell the reason immediately or should I try out any scrips on
> > > that host for you?
> > >
> > > http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libdbi-perl&ver=1.38-1&arch=m68k&stamp=1069090448&file=log&as=raw
> > >
> > > t/03handle.............# Failed test 12 in t/03handle.t at line 52
> > > # t/03handle.t line 52 is: ok(length($imp_data) >= 112); # 112 for 32bit, 116 for 64 bit as of DBI 1.37, but may change
> > > FAILED test 12
> > > Failed 1/18 tests, 94.44% okay
--- End Message ---