Re: Install on LC 630

Op di 23-12-2003, om 19:55 schreef Tomy Alarie:
> I want to install Debian 2.2 on a mac LC 630, i cant get rid of trying
> to find an patitionning utility for IDE drives.

Doesn't that work with the Apple Disk Setup? Search the apple support
site for "HDSC" -- I couldn't find it after 15", and I have to run.

> I get some but they were'nt compiled.

Do you have an URL for those sources? Perhaps someone can compile them
for you...

--
Wouter Verhelst
Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and