help me

I am 20 yrs of age and over the last 2 month have been needing to urinate alot( all the time). I have also been leaking as sometimes havent been able to hold it in what is wrong with me am I getting cancer or something. I have been having my period so it counts pregnecy. it is really anouing as when i go to the toilet i dont release much if i have already been and yet i still feel the need to go and still slightly leak what is wrong with me?

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!