Re: 68k or m68k port status

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 08:41:19AM -0400, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 03:40:49AM -0400, John Klos wrote:
> >
> > I was more curious about the Debian OS project itself, not necessarily the
> > packages project.
>
> I haven't read my Stallman lately, what is the Debian OS?

I don't see any reason to react that way.  Debian defines itself on its
webpages as "the Universal Operating System", therefore Debian must also
be claiming itself to be an OS.  No assertions by RMS are necessary.

The fact that the Debian Project is experimenting with modularization of
its OS kernel and C library doesn't mean we're not working on a unified
OS.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Men use thought only to justify
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    their wrong doings, and speech only