X-Server on Amiga 1200/AGA

Hello,

i have a little problem with the intallation of the x-server on an
Amiga 1200 AGA. It has a turbo-card with a 68040 and 64MB RAM.
The Monitor is a normal VGA-Monitor on a converter (don't ask, it isn't my amiga) I start amiboot with the "video=amifb:vga" option. But wenn i try to start an x-server i only get "unresolved symbols in fb_dev.o" or so. (Sorry, can't write the full message, because the amiga is not here) It's a stable woody-m68k installation with standard-kernel 2.2.20 and i have no ideas, what to do.
Has anybody a working XF86Config for me?

Another thing ... mostly when i try to login, it shows the motd an then it reboots. Is this a hardware-problem or a bug? We still tried to change RAM and the HD, but it didn't solve the problem.

Thomas

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english. Stupid german :-)

--
Dies ist ein Ueberfall, geben sie die Daten in kleinen, unnummerierten IP Paketen heraus.