Re: Does Debian work in a MVME2434-1?

debian-m68k is the wrong place for your question: The architecture of the MVME24xx is PowerPC/PreP, so next time debian-powerpc would be better :-).

I am running Debian with tftp boot and NFS root on an MVME2432 (350MHz,
64MB Ram).

sarge, woody, potato: They all work very well, except for one difficulty:
The installation should work using the files in
       ../main/disks/powerpc/prep/,
but for my system (serial console, no hard disk) the installation kernel
didn't work. So I had to cross compile another one at first.

Regards
       Jan Görsmann