Re: schedule buildd for bayonne/m68k

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 12:22:07AM +1000, Mark Purcell wrote:
> Hi Mk68k'ers,
>
> I would appear that bayonne hasn't been attempted by the mk68k buildd
> since January.

Correct. It's last state change has been at January 21.

> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=bayonne&arch=m68k
>
> Could someone kick off a buildd for me,

Nope. Bayonne build-depends on libcapi20-2.

wouter@auric:~$ madison libcapi20-2
libcapi20-2 | 1:3.2pre1-3 |      unstable | alpha, arm, i386, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, sparc

isdnutils fails to build from source, currently, due to timestamp skew
if I see that right. See /usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/README.Debian for
the full story; also, see bug#171626.

--
wouter at grep dot be
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a