Re: Re: mac boot disk in PC

Hi Beno,

Thankyou very much on your pointers. The model i use is an LC475. This model is not having any CDROM drive. I have seen it working fine and suddenly crashed. And I started getting a 3 tone musical note. And I dont see anything at all in the monitor. Not even a sad face as others suggested. I get the initial boot beep and then the musical note. The Disk Tools floppy is also not ejected though i could here the floppy being rotated (Does it indicate that it is being read???). I believe the OS i had was 7.0.1. I am desperate to bring that system up. Thank You Very much.

Regards,
 krishna