mouse issue under X

Hi

First of all, my name is Carlos. :)

I own an a3000 with Cyberstorm68060 mkII, Cybervision 64/3D, etc

In my first contact with debian, well, no problem. IVe install Woody with
xserver-xfree86-deb *static* and runs fine. But i have a problem with mouse
configuration (i suppose), because when startx, and load blackbox, pointer
seems freeze
when i move it, for a moment, then returns, but freeze another and so its
impossible to
manage the menu/windows, etc. Its strange and i note that in first time,
when prompt to enter the login/pass in X, mouse cant run, pointer freeze
until i type the login/pass
my XF86Config-4:

### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION
# XF86Config-4 (XFree86 server configuration file) generated by dexconf, the
# Debian X Configuration tool, using values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the XF86Config-4 manual page.
# (Type "man XF86Config-4" at the shell prompt.)
#
# If you want your changes to this file preserved by dexconf, only make
changes
# before the "### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION" line above, and/or after the
# "### END DEBCONF SECTION" line below.
#
# To change things within the debconf section, run the command:
#   dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
# as root.  Also see "How do I add custom sections to a dexconf-generated
# XF86Config or XF86Config-4 file?" in /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz.

Section "Module"
    Load    "extmod"
    Load    "freetype"
#  Load    "int10"
    Load    "record"
    Load    "type1"
    Load    "vbe"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "Generic Keyboard"
    Driver        "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
    Option        "Protocol"      "Standard"
        Option          "CustomKeyCodes"
    Option        "XkbRules"    "xfree86"
    Option        "XkbModel"    "amiga"
    Option        "XkbLayout"    "amiga"
        Option          "XkbKeycodes"   "amiga(uk)"
        Option          "XkbTypes"      "default"
        Option          "XkbCompat"     "default"
        Option          "XkbSymbols"    "amigai(uk)"
        Option          "XkbGeometry"   "amiga"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "Configured Mouse"
    Driver        "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option        "Device"        "/dev/amigamouse"
    Option        "Protocol"        "BusMouse"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier    "Cybervision/3D"
    Driver        "fbdev"
    VideoRam    4496
 #   Option        "UseFBDev"        "true"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier    "Eizo FlexScan T67S"
    HorizSync    30-95
    VertRefresh    50-160
    Option        "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier    "Default Screen"
    Device        "Cybervision/3D"
    Monitor        "Eizo FlexScan T67S"
    DefaultDepth    8
    SubSection "Display"
        Depth        8
        Modes        "800x600"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier    "Default Layout"
    Screen        "Default Screen"
    InputDevice    "Generic Keyboard"
    InputDevice    "Configured Mouse"
EndSection

### END DEBCONF SECTION

Thanks for your help, and sorry by my english ;)