TOP~Lan Networking,Fiber Optic Networking System~offer best price!!

Title: Untitled Document

JE is leading manufacturer for Cat.5e LAN accessories, Fiber Optic components, and Fast Ethernet Media Converter in Taiwan and China. Our relative products as patch panel, keystone jack, surface mounted jack, flush jack and patch cord , Fiber optic connector, adaptor, patch cord, converter,…etc. JE provides the twisted-pair copper ( Cat. 5e, Cat.6 ) cabling and fiber optic cabling system for all future LAN.

JE is ISO9002 verified factory, most of our products get UL certification and 3P (Third Party Testing ) Cat.5E certificated also.

We supply standard products and glad to work on customer needs or OEM/ODM projects. Whatever your requirements may be, JE always supplies affordable, reliable and friendly solutions with personalized service. Our state-of-the-art equipments and well-trained teams are all dedicated to bring the most satisfactory service for you.

The full-line products, powerful manufacturing ability, large capacity, top engineering and warm humanism make your reliable partner-" JE" .
Warmly welcome to visit us at: www.je-net.com.tw

Address: 6F, NO.11 Lane1, Sec.1 Yeong An S. Rd,
Lu Chou City, Tapiei, Taiwan R.O.C.
Year Established:1985
Tel:+886-2-2984-5228 ( Rep)
Fax:+886-2-2982-5889