Re: Cannot install from CD-ROM drive

Well, I've made it to reboot and have gone through some basic configuration (set root password, create regular user, set time zone), and I'm stuck on this same problem again. Apt won't configure--says it was unable to detect a CD ROM drive. Tried setting Apt to use a filesystem instead of a CD, but unlike in the initial base install, that won't work either. Says it can't find a mirror.

Obviously I don't have enough knowledge to know what I'm doing here. Even though I've already done the base install, should I still use the newer floppies?

Matt