Re: Update: New Installation problem on SE/30

--- "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> wrote:

> You want to give up now, after all the time I spent
> on it? What about all
> the other hints you got, like using the woody kernel
> and install potato? Or
> not to use a potato CD but install from the basedebs
> instead? I bet the first
> solution is going to work for you, if you had potato
> installed previously.

As I said in my last post, I tried taking the kernel
and drivers from woody and combining them with
root.bin from potato, to install potato.  It didn't
work (don't remember why).  Just for all the time that
you spent helping, I'll try again, but it will have to
be later this week because I am going out of town for
most of the week.  I'll let you know the results.

> How do you want to ship the SE?

Piece by Piece.  I'll start with the "A" key.

William