Re: Debugging crash on m68k

Hi Will,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 01:17:20AM +0100, Will Newton wrote:
> <digression>
> In actual fact I have a Macintosh Quadra 650 but I have no idea what monitor
> type it requires or what the possibility of installing Debian on it is (the
> box is marked "No O/S").
> </digression>

It's suposed to work, take a look at:

	<http://maclinuxstatus.sf.net/status/listmachine.php?id=36>

I attach a mail describing how to connect a VGA monitor. I've a mac LCII and
it works perfectly with the VGA :>, the Q650 supports VGA and SVGA, but don't
know for sure if this will work for you, try it.

> ...anyway, I can't figure out why the build is failing here so I am trying to
> find someone who can give me a backtrace of the crash which should help me
> fix it. Can anyone offer me such a thing? I realise m68k build time is always
> in short supply.

I'm going to install debian on my mac, but right now i don't have the ether
card, my floppy is broken :<, and i need a bigger HD. If i can manage to
get it working this week i'll tell you, but if you can find someone else...
go for it :>

guillem