accessing TOS and VFAT partitions on Linux

Hello Frank!

I was trying to backup my TT's hard-disk, by connecting it to my Debian PC.
Thankfully, partitions with ext2 filesystems are immediately found, but those
with FAT (TOS/VFAT/FAT32) are not found.  To answer an obvious question, yes,
Atari partitions support and msdos+vfat filesystems are enabled in this kernel.

Is there any special trick to access those FAT partitions on Linux?

--
Martin-Éric Racine, Espoo, Finland.
"Kas sa tahad mind? - Nej!!! Är du en idiot?!!"