ibook 2 : several question

I just bought an ibook 700Mhz/14" LCD.

So far, I succeeded in installing debian in dual boot with Mac OS X, and
it runs pretty well :-)

Several remaining problems anyway :
_ I read pmud's manual : is it right that sleep mode for ibook 700Mhz
is not supported ? It's not clear in the manual, but the /etc/power/pwrctl
script say so. Can anybody confirm ?
_ DRI : the dri module is loaded (thanks to src from http://www.penguinppc.org/~daenzer/).
Glxinfo reports dri is ok :
direct rendering: Yes

But any GL app freezes X (I use Xfree4.2 from http://people.debian.org/~branden/)
Someone with more luck than me ?

_ I has a problem of kernel compil : (benh-ibook-2.4.20-pre4-ben0)
A non existent symbol in the compil of sunrpc. Is this problem already reported ?

unresolved symbol local_flush_tlb_page

A grep on the kernel src tree shows the definition of this symbol in include/asm-ppc/pgtable.h,
if it can help ...

_ Very disturbing problem of clock syncronising between OS X and Linux, already reported
in the mailing list. But I have not seen a solution. Help ?

If you have any information on the previous problems, thank you in advance.
If not, thank you for you reading :-)

	Pierre