Unexpected IRQ 3 on device 00000000

I've had this message appear on booting my Q605 (the "Unexpected IRQ 3 on device 00000000" bit) since ever, and it's never caused problems, just been a random appearance every 20-30 seconds through booting, then it stops.

...it -used- to stop anyway. just in the last day (after all the fun upgrades anyhoo) it keeps appearing even after boot... which gets painfully annoying while using the console at the machine itself. Everything seems to still be working fine however. Being a newbie to handling kernel messages like this, is there anything I can add/remove from a .conf laying around somewhere, perhaps a kernel option, to ignore this particular message?

thanks :)
dana
--
unnaturally hosted on a Q605,