Re: Floppy mount error

Wow.  No Floppy Driver?  I'm shocked.  But I also have
no idea how difficult it would be to write a driver.

Must decline the opportunity to write my own.  My C's
rusty and I'd probably have to learn assembly (yikes).
 Guess I'll use netatalk until I get my SE/30 an
ethernet card. I'm assuming there is an ethernet card
driver. Right?

Thanks for the info.

William