Installation Fun on SE/30

	Here is my setup:

o Mac SE/30
	o 32MB RAM
	o 350MB HD
o 20MB for Mac HFS (I will make it smaller down the line), /dev/sda3
		o 48MB Swap (May enlarge it), /dev/sda4
		o The rest is root/usr, /dev/sda5
o Asante ethernet card connected to my router which is then connected to my DSL modem o System 7.5 (I just copied the Network Access disk's system folder and then applied the Mode32 thingie. I wonder if that was a bad thing)

o Debiam:
o Woody (kernel was done on 17/05/2002 according to the boot info; it was whatever was available in the woody directory in the debian website)
	o Penguim 19

o Support Mac
o PowerMac 7500 I copied and uncompressed the macinstall.tar.gz file so I could copy it down to the SE/30 using AppleTalk.

First I had the bogl error. After reading the previous postings I found how to get around it. Then I let the installer run its course, having it check both /dev/sda4 and /dev/sda5 for any errors. After that, it was able to use my router as its DHCP/BOOTP server so it went to the debian website and got the base file. I left the machine keep on doing whatever it wanted at night while I went to sleep.

This morning I went checking it and saw it said installation was complete. Kinda strange; I was expecting it to ask for stuff like etc.tgz and so on, but it never asked. Could it be that it figured out where to get it? I have enver installed Linux but in open/netbsd it would ask which of those tarbals (etc.tgz, man.tgz, etc) I wanted to install. But, debian here did not.

So, we reached the stage is asks to reboot. I let it start (to synchronize partitions) and then turn the machine off. When I reboot the computer, I go to Penguim and tell it not to use a ram disk and tell it boot=/dev/sda5. After saving that I let it boot.

It does not go very far.  The error message I get is:

Kernel panic : UFS : Unable to mount root fs on 00:00

What could be wrong?