can anyone build a port please ?

Hi,

I currently have

   crafty |    18.12-4 |      unstable | arm
   crafty |    18.13-1 |      unstable | m68k
   crafty |    18.13-2 |      unstable | source, alpha, i386, ia64, powerpc
s390, sparc

Could anyone compile version 18.13-2 of crafty for m68k ? Unfortunately I don't know of any publicly accesible machine where I could do it by myself.

If anyone wants to give me an account on a machine I'd be happy to build next versions myself.

I recently redesigned crafty so that it doesn't build-depends on anything b ut libc6.

Thanks.

Please CC me when replying.
--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT